Friday, April 27, 2007

Total ZEN

I am sans keys. Nope, no keys do I own. No car, no apartment, no safe or store keys! GONE! It is 2:30 and I am sipping a Guiness, about to read a book, and listening to the soothing rain rapping on the panes of my mother's windows. Ahhhhhh. The rest of my time in America will be spent with the people I care most about. I plan on taking many baths, eating tons of green grapes and drinking nothing but Guiness and fresh coffee. Seriously though.... it is so nice to finish work and get rid of our car and apartment. There is a little celebration in my soul and I love it! It just feels like the cosmos are aligned and everything is falling in its right place. ahhhh....

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

That sounds sooooo nice! It'll be another couple of weeks for me before I get to be free as a bird and visiting everyone. Drink lots of coffee with yummy creamer and eat lots of junk food and watch lots of tv and see all your friends and soak up all the hi-speed internet you can :) Thats my plan!!

AK said...

Congratulations! A Guiness and being keyless would be wonderful, but right about now, I'm still wrapping up work and trying to figure out the cross country move sans going crazy. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! that doe sound just amazing, no keys! I'll be lucky if i get to quit my stressfulfulltimebiotech job five days before it's time to leave.