Monday, April 9, 2007

Me without Jon

I just found out that Jon and I will be living apart for the first three months while in training. So, I kind of suspected that this was a possibility and was a little scared but now that it seems definite I'm just trying to brace myself. A part of me is afraid it will be SUPER hard, but a part of me thinks that it will make training that much more effective and might actually save us some extra stress. (ie. arguments that are pointless and are just a result of stress and being worn out). It will kind of be like being single again, and I survived as a single person for quite awhile before ole' Jon came along. Anyway, this is my little therapy session for myself where I try to work out how we will cope with the separation. This could be interesting...maybe even exciting.

No comments: