Saturday, May 5, 2007

To Mingle Friendship Far is Mingling Bloods -The Winter's Tale

The birds are going crazy outside. They are jubilantly singing their little heads off. I am sitting in my parents apartment and it seems like I'm in a tree house. All the windows are open and the soft, wet breeze is carrying the songs of an array of my winged friends. Does it sound like I'm in a good mood? You're right, I just happen to be.

Here's a funny story from yesterday: There is a little boy named Ivan who lives next door, and is about 3 or 4 (not old enough to go to any kind of school, that's all I know). He is one boisterous kid. So, quite frequently we here Ivan outside screaming, talking to himself and others, wailing, sobbing, ( do you see a pattern here?) crashing things, etc. It is a little shocking at first, but sometimes I think the parents or whoever get so tired of his whining that they just leave him on the porch to have his boohoo-fest by himself (or with the rest of the neighborhood). Anway, I was sitting inside trying to read my book and, needless to say, getting an earful. So he kept hollering and finally I hollered back at him. He thought this was hilarious and had no way of knowing where I was. He yelled "who ARE you?" repeatedly, so finally I answered him. "This is SpongeBob" I yelled this after deciding it was not in good taste to yell "God, you better be good!" He didn't buy it so I went through my arsenal of kid characters, spiderman and scooby-doo. Then he yelled for me to come down and tried to entice me by informing me that he had easter eggs. Ooohh, when you put it that way, I thought. But then Jon decides to come in on our game and yells "this is the Easter bunny and I want my eggs back!"
Ahhh, the fun games to play when you're unemployed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Expressly the designation attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.