Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sick sucks

I never get sick... but this cold I have right now is kicking my rear. Anyway, I am glad that I am getting this cold now and not the day we leave for staging. Enough complaining, I will suck it up! (Literally I am sucking lots of snot up my nose)

We leave in 2 1/2 weeks! I did a "mock pack" and felt really good about it. I'll probably read this later and think about how badly I was mistaken, but you can only take so much... Jon and a few other people put up a packing list. I don't like lists. I am drawing myself a map of my luggage because I tend to forget where I pack stuff. My system works for me... and I have some things that I don't want to admit I'm taking...ie. my Hello Kitty blanket.

It's off to Colorado tomorrow. We're gonna tour the New Belgium brewery! Yeah for Trippel! That is my favorite. Then we are going to Utah to climb rocks!

No comments: