Friday, July 27, 2007

last month of stàge

hello!!! i am still alive but thinner or in french maigré (i think). i have gotten several letters and am so happy!!! thanks to everyone and i will try very hard to get back to you. it is kind of chère (expensive) to send letters so i am trying to wait for someone going to the the u.s. to mail them there.

so i have been getting along very well lately. burkina faso is really growing on me. we found a place to get cold milk!! and i am a marché junkie. it is so great; you can find anything!!! i got a lord of the rings shirt, a teapot, a belt, and tons of other treasures! it is like a thrift-store DREAM.

jon and i have been going to yoga and that has been great; although last nite a blister beetle crawled in my pants and stung my butt about five times!! we also got to spend a few days in ouagadougou and that was amazing. the food there is other-worldly compared to village food, although i LOVE LOVE LOVE benga (aka: beans and rice).

well i better go, but i have two little funny things to say 1. i heard a new version of sting's song "i'm an englishman in new york." it is reggae and it goes "i'm a rasta-man from ouaga." dad, you would have died!
2. there is a city close to pissila ( aka piss-town) and it is cqlled poutanga! that is for you, brian!!

love to everyone and stay in touch! you can also leave comments on this blog and i will feel special!! i'll mail some letters soon!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heathy! I laughed and I cried! You are the least likely shopper I know but it sounds like that is changing. I love you, Mama

Anonymous said...

One more thing! What is with the bum problems. Just too cute for the exotic thingys to resist? More luv, Mama

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather, It's Rachel _ I have been thinking of you lately and wanted to say HI but I didn't know your address so I googled your name and your cute little face came right up. I can't believe your are in Africa!!!!! It sounds like a fun adventure. Tell me your email or how to find your blogs cause I love reading them. I have been on an adventure for the last week, I OPENED an embroidery shop. I still don't believe every morning that I'm going to work for myself - I still feel like someone should be there to tell me what to do. I am right beside The Runner Etc. on Main and Mississippi (across from the donut shop --BONUS!!) I've had a few customers, but with Christmas coming up I will be swamped. Halen's birthday was today 10/7 he is 11 now and I can't believe I have a kid that old - now i'm making myself feel old. It won't get any better cause on the 24th Bradley will be 5 - Time flys when your running up and down the road taking kids here and there. Well I'll let you go and i'm so glad I found you - have a good day and I'll talk to ya soon!! Love ya Heather - BE SAFE

bestiality stories stuck up said...

If the kids paid anyattention, this would look bad, but that was much better than having themactually see what they would have seen had Alice not bartered her fidelityaway. Angela didnt come home last night.
brother sister incest stories
diaper femdom stories
preteen bestiality erotic stories
sexy rape stories
domestic discipline femdom stories
If the kids paid anyattention, this would look bad, but that was much better than having themactually see what they would have seen had Alice not bartered her fidelityaway. Angela didnt come home last night.